Our aim is to provide educational support services designed to support employers in recruitment, retention and Staff Continual Personal Development aims.
What can we offer you?
MI Skills Development Centre (MISDC) offers employers a tailor-made recruitment service covering all aspects of the process needed for an employer to get the right people first time at a minimal cost.
We can supply Volunteers, Traineeship and permanent or fixed-term staff in the following sectors:
- Customer Service /Reception
- Adult Care
- Administrators with IT Office Skills
- Nursery Assistant
- Crèche Support Assistant
- Residential Care
- Supporting and Teaching Assistant
- Financial Service Administrator
- Retail Assistant
So whether you are looking for short-term help or increasing your headcount, MI Skills Development Centre will be there to find the right solution for you.
- The pre-employment programme (PET) is aimed at job-ready.
- learners who would like to work.
- The programme is devised in co-operation with the employer to suit its recruitment needs.
- The PET is 3-4 weeks long with a guaranteed job interview
- Employers are integrated into the selection process.
- The Learners will develop sector-specific skills and be prepared to be successful at interview. No previous experience of sector is necessary.
MISDC offers a min 12-week traineeship programme. The traineeship programme is targeted towards young people with Entry Level to Level 3 qualifications. The core target group for traineeships will be young people who are 16-19 and qualified below Level 3 or 19-24 and qualified up to Level 3
MISDC works with the employer to find the right traineeship solution with positive outcomes into apprenticeships or part-time/full-time work
We can offer a wide range of in-work training programmes designed to support your company’s needs. These include:
- Vocational sector-based modules such as End of Life Care, Dementia Awareness and Nutrition and Health (Theses are just a selection of the wide range of courses available)
Need Advice and Guidance?
If you need advice or information, send us your details and we will get back to you straightway.
What Our Employers Say
"Working with MI Skills Development Centre and Lambeth Adult Learning has been a fantastic experience. We have been able to hire applicants who truly understand the role before applying. The team have been very professional, and communication with us as employers has been excellent. This is definitely a relationship we hope to continue as long as possible. We are looking forward to meeting the next round of applicants in the near future."