Are you interested in the world of Office Skills? It is an exciting one with lots of career opportunities available, with knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Office application in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Database, these courses are for you.
Functional Skills in ICT
What you will need to get started...
- Be 16 years or older
- Have legal right to live and work in the UK
- To complete an initial Assessment session
- An Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) meeting with one of our advisors
- Assessment interview with course tutor.
Qualifications you will receive upon completion...
Depending on your level upon enrolment, you will achieve either one of the following qualifications upon completion and achievement:
- City and Guilds Functional Skills in ICT Entry 1
- City and Guilds Functional Skills in ICT Entry 2
- City and Guilds Functional Skills in ICT Entry 3
- City and Guilds Functional Skills in ICT Level 1
- City and Guilds Functional Skills in ICT Level 2
What you will study...
- Keep access information secure by using passwords.
- Identify and correct a simple error. Label an image. Receive and open electronic messages.
- Use computer hardware and software applications for a purpose.
- Understand the need to stay safe.
- Receive, read and send electronic messages.
- Open files, save files and know how to insert and remove media.
- Enter, edit and format text, graphics and numbers or other digital content.
- and more…
Achieving this qualification will increase learners’ confidence and motivation. The valuable skills gained will enable progression into Employment or any further learning of your career choice or next level progression.