Community Life Change provides a combination of one-to-one information, advice and guidance (IAG), employability support, sector-focused training, work experience placements, active job search and job brokerage service to those with long-term unemployment.
Community Life Change responds to the needs of the Unemployed, Homeless and Economically inactive participants within the following 5 Boroughs below to access work opportunities quickly.
Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bromley and Bexley
Community Life Change is a funded programme by London Councils and the European Social Fund.
Community Life Change programme is open to
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups in the UK – BAME
- Women with Limiting Barrier to Employment
- Lone Parents
- Parents with limiting health conditions
- Homeless people
- People with Disability or Health Condition
- People recovering from Drug and or Alcohol Addition or Misuse
Aged 19+ living in the above mentioned boroughs.
You must have completed Initial Assessment and IAG with us
You must be in receipt of any of the following
- *Claiming JSA
- Claiming Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Claiming Income Support Allowance/WRAG
- Claiming Incapacity Benefit Allowance
- Unemployed and NOT claiming any of the above benefits
The project seeks to address the soft skills, training and employment challenges faced by participants. We will give you the needed advice and guidance to build on the skills you already have and take the right steps to find a job or training
- 1-1 support from qualified and experienced IAG advisers
- CV support and Advice
- Online Job Search with Confidence/Interview techniques tips
- Sector Focus Training
- Work placements/Volunteering Opportunity
- Employer Engagement Officers finding you the best job opportunities
- Provide continued support for 6 months or more after you start work
Training and support includes:
- Employability Support (CV Development, Interview Techniques, Personal Development and Job Brokerage)
- ESOL and Basic Skills (ICT, English and Maths)
- Health & Safety
- Administration and Customer Skills
- Health and Social Care Skills
- Children and Young Person Workforce Skills
Apply for this Programme.
We have many funders to help you
*Eligibility rule apply, if interested WHY NOT contact us