Salary: £27,000 – £30,000.p/a (Depending on Experience and Qualification)
Closing Date: 10 Oct 2021
MI ComputSolutions is looking for inspirational, dynamic and motivating manager, to lead highly motivated Admin Team. The post holder will work with the existing management team in Administration as their line manager, implementing and maintaining a focus on consistent high quality contract administrative systems and customer service.
You will provide leadership to the team and management of all aspects of curriculum Administration including, awarding organisation registration, MIS system, awarding organisation compliance, submission and claiming achievements and provision of data to support quality of provision.
Using your enthusiasm and expertise you will work closely with your team; leading, developing and monitoring the administration effectiveness to the organisation trainers, clients and associates.
This role will focus on operational leadership, quality assurance and Administration operations.
- To manage the organisation administration of contract, awarding organisation and contract compliance.
- To organise the administration of learners’ paperwork and have administrative control and collation of audit trail of outcomes associated with the delivery of funded projects.
- To manage and provide excellent administrative support and assistance to learners in ensuring examination bookings and appointments are effectively managed.
- The post holder will provide key knowledge and skills training to administration team.
- To ensure administrative support for all trainers and associate
- Keeping accurate electronic records and paper records of clients
- The post holder will also work closely with a central team to ensure compliance with finances, Health & Safety, project systems and procedures in line with company policies. There is no doubt, this role is pivotal to the successful control of the projects.
MI ComputSolutions places a strong emphasis on recruiting high quality staff and on supporting continuing professional development for all staff to ensure that they are effective in providing high standards
For more job details please click Projects Administration Manager.
Please note that to apply for this post, submit a CV and your supporting statement including examples of your relevant experience, skills, and knowledge as evidence.
MI ComputSolutions is committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable adults and post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to starting employment. MI ComputSolutions looks to positively promote equality of opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: 10 Oct 2021