Basic Skills Training for Workforce
MI Skills Development Centre (MISDC) has been providing high-quality skills training and development programmes for employees/employers across London delivering bespoke training and support solutions aimed at improving the productivity and quality of your business.
We are a non-profit organisation and our primary focus is the sustainability of SME employers in our communities.
Our programmes are taught by qualified, experienced and committed trainers and assessors and are designed to be innovative, flexible and convenient as well as providing great value for money through our delivery approach.
The benefits of Working with Us
- We provide a whole organisation approach to development, analysis and delivery of services
- Customised training for your needs
- Innovative and Flexible delivery models with COVID19 response
- Effective and impactful training that improves the profitability and efficiency of your business
- Employers are kept up to date and involved in supporting the employee progress
- Functional Skills English level 1 – Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1 – Level 2
- GCSE – English or Maths
Bespoke Employer Led Basic Skills Courses.
Your organisation may be eligible for government funding to help upskill your staff whose lack of basic skills qualification hinders their career progression.
SME and Large employers with employees in the London Region can access funding to improve the English and Maths skills of their workforce. In addition to wraparound bespoke training such as Digital Skills, Safeguarding Adults and Children and Health and Safety etc. can be fully funded to support your workforce to improve the productivity and efficiency of your organisation.
Please contact us today to find out if your organisation is eligible.
Employer Incentive - Is your business eligible?
The Employer Incentive grant is for employers with less than 50 employees.
Our programmes are flexible and contextualised for given occupations to support and transfer learning to the workplace and to adequately prepare participants for the qualifications specified
Social Distancing has changed the way our courses are delivered. We have adapted our classroom to virtual classroom online
- Must be 19+
- Must have rights to live and work in the UK
- Resident in Greater London Borough
- Earning less than or equal to £21,547.50 per annual
- No previous English and Maths qualification at Level 1
- No previous GCSE qualification at Grade C/4 in English and or Maths
- Must have completed Initial Assessment, Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) with MISDC