- DEPARTMENT: Business Development and Outreach
- SALARY: £23,500 – £26,650 pa (depending on skills, experience and qualifications)
- LOCATION: Various locations in South London (May also be required to work from other MISDC offices around London)
- HOURS OF WORK: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm but flexibility is required RESPONSIBLE TO Business Development Manager
- LINKAGE: Curriculum staff, Data Management Team, Operations Director, Finance Team, & External work providers e.g. other training providers, Local Authorities and JCP work coaches
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The successful applicant will require DBS checks
This post holder will contribute within the scope of their role to the development of the organisation’s strategic aims and objectives for its young adults. The post holder will work towards supporting the organisation’s Strategic Aims and Objectives and its Business Plan.
The Youth Support Coordinator will work with their Line Manager to ensure that the organisation is recognised for excellence in all that it does. The post holder will make a major contribution to the delivery of its agreed purpose and underpinning values (Transforming Lives). The post holder will work flexibly across the various centres/departments to meet the organisations business needs.
The post holder will ensure that the area of their accountability provides a high-quality service that meets the learning needs of the young person and the local employers and beyond.