- Job title: Centre Administrator – Lifelong Learning (Fixed Term Contract)
- Department: Administration
- Accountable to: Organisation Admin Manager
- Position: Full Time / Job Share
- SALARY: Depending on experience and qualification £18,000 – £20,346
- Location: London South (May also be required to work from other MISDC offices around)
The post holders will be based at our South London Centre but may be asked to work at other sites.
PURPOSE OF POST:
- To assist with ACL recruitment, engagement and admissions
- To assist the Curriculum Admin Manager in providing administrative and clerical support to meet the needs of the learners, Head of Operations, Head of Curriculum and Quality Manager, Curriculum Leads and the teaching team.
- To support the Organisation in meeting its data record accountabilities by providing specific data entry support throughout the week onto the student record system or other authorised computer systems.