Do you want to work in the care sector as a Support Worker?
Would you like to complete training that ends with a guaranteed job interview?
Do you need help with writing a CV, Personal Statement and preparing for an interview as a Support Worker?
Come to an information session on Monday 12th November at 9.30am, if you:
- Want to find out more about working as a Support Worker
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Are happy to have a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check
- Can commit to a three-week training programme for two days per week (Starting on the 15th November to 30th November from 9.30-2.00pm)
No previous experience is needed. The job pays above the UK Living Wage with guaranteed hours and opportunities to progress.
- proof of your right to work in the UK –UK/EU passport or ID card
- your up-to-date CV
- Benefit Letter
47a Bellefields Road
0207 501 6450
For more information call Ayo on:
0207 501 6450 or email at