Get on Board is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and Supported by the Mayor of London. The Programme is aimed to support unemployed non-English Speaking Adults living in the London Boroughs to improve their Language and Digital skills.
ESOL Entry Level 1
- Introduction to Reading
- Introduction to Writing
- Let’s Talk - Conversation Class
- Speaking and Listening
- Introduction to Digital Skills
Our programmes are designed to meet learner’s needs and are taught by qualified, experienced and committed trainers. Programmes are designed to be innovative, promote social integration and flexible.
Programmes are flexible, promotes community integration, social inclusion and contextualised for given occupations to support and transfer learning. And to adequately prepare participants for the qualifications and work of life
In addition, bespoke training such as Health and Safety, Food Hygiene etc. can be fully funded to support positive outcome.
Social Distancing has changed the way our courses are delivered. We have adapted our classroom with blended learning and to virtual classroom online
- Must be 18+
- Must have rights to live and work in the UK
- Resident in Greater London Borough
- Unemployed/Economic Inactive/Refugees/Asylum Seekers
- No previous ESOL qualification
- No previous Digital Skills qualification
- Must have completed Initial Assessment, Information, Advice and Guidance Interview (IAG) withMISDC
Are you looking at improving your Language and Digital Skills then get in touch with us today?
Social Distancing Classroom Courses, 3 days per week