This Update Note provides our initial response to the impact of COVID-19 on MI Skills Development Centre Training Programmes
- MI Skills Development Centre recognises the scale of impact of the restrictions caused by Coronavirus, which is affecting how projects are being delivered.
- We are urgently seeking to ensure arrangements are in place to minimise disruption to Programme delivery and to ensure our Delivery Partner are supported and advised through this period.
– We are committed to working pragmatically with all our projects and stakeholders and will implement flexibilities where it is possible to do so to ensure stability in the short term, allowing projects to respond to the challenges we face as a nation.
COVID – 19 Learner Update
- Unless your teacher has requested you to come in, please stay at home and wait for our instructions for online and home-learning.
- All our teachers are preparing resources and lessons for you to do at home
- Our admin team will make sure your email address and telephone we have on our records are accurate. This is how our admin team and teachers will be communicating with you, setting your work and carrying on lessons.
- If you are having difficulties accessing this way of learning, please do let our admin and or your teacher know of this as soon as possible
- We will continue to support, monitor and review our services with regular contacts
We are here to continue to support you throughout your courses and qualifications and supporting your career and future progression as you continue your learning at home.
Our website, Chat and telephone line are open, MI Skills Development Centre will not stop delivering learning but will be working differently with a lot being delivered from home.
COVID-19 Applicant Update
- If you have recently applied to one or more of our courses do not worry about your place
- If you have recently completed an Initial Assessment and an Information, Advice and Guidance interview with us for one or more courses do not worry one of our admin members will be in touch about your course/s. Please do not worry about your place
- We will be in touch soon to confirm the details of your course and how the courses will be delivered online.
- As we are in a time of social distancing, so is MI Skills Development Centre itself having only a small team on site ensuring essential services is maintained and support in an emergency.
- Please do not visit any of our centres to apply for course/s or enquiring after your existing application at this time. But simply visit our
- If you have any question about using your email or phone, please contact your teacher or any other concerns please call us on 0207 501 6450
- We wish everyone to be safe and well in these unprecedented and worrying times and as an organisation in the heart of the community, it is our support and duty of care to keep all of us safe.