This role is essential to the smooth functioning of the company’s training portfolio. This includes front line contact & liaison with all managers, trainers, and learners. To assist with learner admissions and recruitment. To support the Organisation in meeting its data record accountabilities by providing specific data entry support onto the student record system or other authorised computer systems to enhance services by using data as an improvement tool.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data entry across several data systems. Data entry includes:
- Entry and amendments to student records.
- Student withdrawals and terminations.
- Notification to Admissions.
- Timetable amendments and updates
- Support with the export of regular and ad hoc reports from data systems
- Support the delivery and development of services – including setting up data recording processes, producing reports, and keeping records.
- Support the upkeep of databases ensuring they are completely accurate and up to date
- Support with data admin, analysis, and reporting – including weekly data reports for service managers and management team.
- Maintain efficient filing systems.
- To provide an efficient admissions and course information service ensuring that all applicants receive comprehensive, impartial, accurate information.
- To assist with student status interviews and inductions
- Support with the presentation of reports and briefings
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
Person specification and experience
- Be well organised and systematic in approach to administrative functions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Take the initiative and a solution-orientated approach when resolving queries and problems.
- Confident communicator at all levels including students and members of the public at all levels.
- High level of integrity and understanding of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to provide courteous and effective customer service.
- Ability to understand and interpret numerical and statistical information.
- Enthusiastic attitude with an appetite to learn.
- Good knowledge of MS office applications, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and autonomously as required.
- An ability to manage and prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Empathy with the aims and values of the organisation
- A positive and energetic approach to work
- Commitment to continuous improvement including own professional development.
- Commitment to principles of Equal Opportunities