Are you interested in the world of Office Skills? It is an exciting one with lots of career opportunities available, with knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Office application in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Database, these courses are for you. All companies including micro, small and medium organisation across every industry will need someone who’s good with IT Skills. There are also jobs available at every level, from administrator all the way up to senior manager. There’s sure to be something to suit your skills level. These courses can help you move towards working from the position of Data entry clerk to Personal assistant.
- Aged 19+
- You must have completed Initial Assessment and IAG with us
- You must have Functional Skills English at Entry 3, or Level 1
- Assessment Interview
- Currently seeking employment and looking for strong new skills to take to the workplace
Other available Benefits:
We will provide a comprehensive training programme, this will include: classroom delivery, real assessment practice & support from qualified professionals, assessor & internal quality assurance personnel support from qualified and experienced IAG advisers.
Employment workshops including CV writing and what working in an accounting department or firm will actually be like
Online Job Search with Confidence/Interview techniques tips.
Build an ITQ to meet your needs with the Qualifications Builder.
- Employer Engagement Officers finding you the best job opportunities Traineeship/Traineeship
- Additional one-to-one workshops to help you achieve your ITQ Office Skills qualifications
- Study Resources