Are you interested in Hair, Beauty and/or Nails? We offer courses in Hairdressing, Nail Technology and Beauty Therapy treatments.
Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing
What you will need to get started...
- Aged 19+
- Legal right to live and work in the UK*
- You must have completed Initial Assessment and IAG with us
- Assessment Interview
Qualifications you will receive upon completion...
ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing
What you will study...
- Hairdressing Consultation Support for Colleagues
- Cut Women's Hair to Create a Variety of Looks
- Colour Hair to Create a Variety of Looks
- Style and Dress Hair Using a Variety of Techniques
- Promote Products and Services to Clients in the Salon
- Bridal Hairstyling
- Hair colour correction
- Health and Safety in Hairdressing
- Client care and communication skills
The Learner will also develop knowledge of, monitoring and maintaining health and safety, hairdressing consultation support for colleagues, client care and communication skills which are essential to work and be successful in the Hairdressing Industry
When you complete this qualification, you are eligible to become a State Registered Hairdresser (SRH) with The Hairdressing Council.
Career opportunities as an advanced hairdresser/senior stylist exist in a variety of contexts, including:
- Commercial salons
- Specialist African type hair salons
- Independent/self-employed/mobile/home-based settings
- Television, film, theatre and media
- Armed services
- HM prison service
- Cruise liners
- Hospitals/care homes
Whilst this qualification's primary purpose is to prepare learners for employment as a senior hairdresser/stylist, learners may choose to further develop their knowledge and skills by undertaking advanced specialist qualifications at Level 4, including:
- Level 4 Certificate in Salon Management
- Level 4 Diploma in Salon Management
- Level 4 Certificate in Specialist Hair and Scalp Services
- Level 4 Certificate in Hair Colour Correction
- Level 4 Award in Advanced Hair Styling