FUNCTIONAL SKILLS ENGLISH ENTRY LEVEL 1-3
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO GET STARTED...
- Aged 19+
- Legal right to live and work in the UK*
- You must have completed Initial Assessment and IAG with us
- Assessment Interview
QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL RECEIVE UPON COMPLETION...
Depending on your level upon enrolment:
You will achieve either one of the following qualifications upon completion and achievement of City and Guilds
- City and Guilds Functional Skills English Entry 1
- City and Guilds Functional Skills English Entry 2
- City and Guilds Functional Skills English Entry 3
WHAT YOU WILL STUDY...
- Read and understand simple and regular words, sentences, sort explanations and instructions.
- Understand short text on familiar topics
- Write words and phrases to present information.
- Construct simple sentences.
- Correctly spell some personal or familiar words.
- Understanding short explanations and instructions.
- Express your feelings and those of others as well as give you own point of view in discussions.
- Punctuate correctly and construct sentences.
- Read and understand text in different formats – email, letter article.
- Communicate information and opinions.
- and more…
Achieving these qualifications should increase candidates’ confidence and motivation, and the skills they gain will be valuable in the workplace or in any further learning.
On successful completion of the qualification, you could have the opportunity to progress on to the next level or job or apprenticeship (dependent on prior qualifications)