The Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Workforce) qualification provides learners with an in-depth understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children and young people in school and college environments.
Level 2 Award Support Work in Schools
The Level 2 Award Support Work in Schools provides learners with an introduction to the information and knowledge needed to work in a variety of full and part-time support roles in schools.
What you will need to get started...
- Aged 19 and above
- Legal right to live and work in the UK
- You must have completed Initial Assessment and IAG with us
- Assessment Interview
- You will already have achieved a Level 1 qualification and working towards Level 2 in English and Maths.
Qualifications you will receive upon completion...
- Cache Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools and Colleges
What you will study...
- Understand Schools and Colleges as Organisations
- Understand Children and Young People’s
- Development Knowledge
- Understand Communication and Professional
- Relationships with Children, Young People and Adults Knowledge
- Understand Children and Young People’s Health and Safety
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Work with Children and Young People
The four mandatory units also form part of the Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools and the Level 2 Certificate in Supporting the Wider Curriculum in Schools. This enables credits and learning to be transferred from this qualification to the other Level 2 Certificates - providing direct progression routes.