Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service will provide learners with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employers to work in a range of different environments within a customer service role.
What you will need to get started...
You will already have achieved a Level 2 qualification and functional skills Level 2 in Maths and English. You must have completed an initial assessment and IAG with us.
Qualifications you will receive upon completion...
Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service
What you will study...
- Understand the customer service environment.
- Principles of business.
- Understand how to resolve customers’ problems and complaints.
- Understand customers and customer retention.
3 units must be achieved from the optional units.
- Understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback.
- Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service