Are you interested in getting into the IT Engineering industry? If you want to learn how to get your foot in the door in IT helpdesk or Developer with knowledge and skills in PC maintenance, upgrading, installing software and troubleshooting, these courses are for you. These courses can help move you towards working from the position of IT helpdesk to 3rd line support.
Computer Engineering Level 1
What you will need to get started...
- Aged 19 and above
- Legal right to live and work in the UK*
- Assessment Interview: You must have completed Initial Assessment and IAG with us
- Math Entry level 3
- Basic Computing Knowledge at Entry 3
Qualifications you will receive upon completion...
- City and Guilds Level 1 Award in IT Users Systems Support
- City and Guilds Level 1 Award in IT User
What you will study...
- Dismantle, assemble, install and maintain a desktop computing system Fundamentals of Computing
- Systems and Customer Care
- Improving Productivity Using IT Using the Internet
- IT security for users
- You’ll be able to identify parts of the computer system know how to secure the computer system.
Achieving these qualifications will increase learners’ confidence and motivation, and the skills they gain will be valuable in the workplace or in any further learning.