Our business is based in Lambeth and we are searching for driven, enthusiastic Trainees to join our team. We are a community-focused employer dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers including service users receives an excellent experience.
We are seeking an individual ready to gain skills and experience within the Health Care Sector. This is ideal for those that want a career in Health Care but has little or lack previous experience. During this period, you will receive hands-on experience and support to add value and help you meet our progression pathway to employment as an Apprentice
- Attending workshops and participating in as many learning opportunities as possible.
- Observing health and safety procedures.
- Provide Support to clients emotional, social and physical welfare
- Taking on projects, presentations and other required evaluations.
- Working in a care and support environment with vulnerable adults and at times with their carers
- Attending meetings and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Keeping a log of everything learned.
- Building professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Participating in onsite classes and workshops.
- Observing all health and safety codes, as well as delivering presentations to staff and members.
- Work under the direction of the line manager
Traineeship desired skills and qualities:
- Good time management and interpersonal skills.
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Ability to chat and get on with others
- Approachable with good customer service
- Good listener, honest and reliable
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- A growth mindset and passion for learning.
- Committed to valuing diversity and promoting equality.
- Well-organised, flexible, and willing to assist wherever possible.
- Build good relationships with colleagues, and ultimately make a lasting impression on the people we serve.
What this will lead to:
After successful completion of the Traineeship work-experience, you will have the opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship or direct employment with training or further education.
Traineeship leads to employment opportunities
Training to be Provided
- Employability preparation and support
- Maths and English up to Level 2 (if needed)
- Pre-employment sector training
- Roles and Responsibility in working in care
- Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity
- Person Centre Approach
- Planning support and care
- Support networks for Care Workers
- High quality work experience
Plan progression and next steps
You may be entitled for things like for travel and meals.