Supporting your children with homeschooling during this period may have simulated your desire for learning and improve your digital skills.
Our online courses are open to all London residents and employer’s workforce development, employees, or redundant since March 20 or unemployed. Courses are fully funded, subject to eligibility criteria and can be free for 19+ and Technologies including IT equipment are supported by European Social Fund (ESF).
Our remote online courses allow the achievement of Nationally and Internationally recognised qualification at Entry Level to Level 5. All you need is the commitment to lifelong learning at no cost to travel and time out of work.
Quality classroom teaching is expected through our teaching platforms Teams and Google Classroom Online. All our courses provide a high standard of tutor support on a 1-2-1 basis via email, phone, or a closed WhatsApp group.
Online Learning courses involve the following:
- You will need to have an internet connection
- You will need a Computer/Laptop/Smartphone or Tablet to access the course remotely.
- Sessions are set at scheduled times and your timetable will be discussed with you at enrolment
- You will need to log in at the scheduled set time for your tutor sessions because sessions are live not recorded
- You will complete independent learning and activities between session
- Your tutor will monitor your learning and progress regularly.
- Access to additional learning support if you need it.
- Access to IT Technical support if you need it.
- Access to technology that supports remote learning if you need it
- Printed worksheets will be provided for those learning at Pre-Entry Level to Entry 3 or vulnerable learners with a learning difficulty.
- Opportunity for learning independently and as a family
- Upload your work for marking and receive tutor feedback on your progress
- You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your tutor by phone message or webchat on micomputsolutions.co.uk if you need any help.
We expect all our learners to show high levels of respect towards other learners and tutors when online and in class. Learners will complete induction on how to use technology and internet safety at the beginning of their course. When we are able to, the Centres will be open for vulnerable learners with no access to computers or the internet with social distancing in class.
Please select the online course of your interest from the categories below our Pre- Application team will be in contact to support you with your application.