Level 3 Certificate
These assessor qualifications replace the previous Assessor (A1 and A2) qualifications and represent the current standards for assessors. We aim to help those who enrol on our assessor courses to develop and improve their practice as well as achieving the qualification. This qualification is for staff who undertake or wish to undertake an assessment of skills and knowledge. It will ensure that teaching/assessment staff have the knowledge and understanding of the assessment principles and practice as well as the competence to carry out an assessment role.
Includes a unit that covers all the essential knowledge and understanding assessors need
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
3-6 months, Max 2 days in a month
- Aged 19+
- You must have completed Initial Assessment and IAG with us
- Experienced professionals within your occupational sector you want to assess, a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Good level of English & Maths (GCSE A-C or equivalent)
- At least a qualification at level 3 and above in your subject area.
Eligibility for Certificate
*To be eligible for the award you will be responsible for assessing a minimum of 2 candidates and use a prescribed range of assessment methods.
Cost: £550.00 per person*
- Fees are inclusive of registration, training materials, assessment, certification, support, plus practical unit assessment visit.
- 19-23 first entitlement FREE, 19+ Student Loan fee applies
|Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement||£550||£300 Deposit plus two monthly instalments|
- Lambeth and Lewisham
MI Skills Development Centre offers a range of training and educational courses from the following industrial sectors – IT, Accounting, Health Sector, Children and Young Person Care, Business and Management, Hospitality and Retail. Training is focus development to specific industry qualifications.
Other available Benefits:
- We will provide a comprehensive training programme, this will include: classroom delivery, real assessment practice & support from qualified assessor & internal quality assurance personnel.
- Guaranteed Employment Interview upon completion and achievement of our Key Performance Indicators.
Qualification / Progression:
- The qualification enables learners to progress on to Level 4 qualifications for Internal Quality Assurance and those relevant to teaching, training and education.
- Employment opportunities
Apply for this Programme
We have many funders to help you
*Eligibility rule apply. If interested WHY NOT contact us