- Job Ref: KADCL
- Contract type: Permanent
- Location: Royal Albert Docks, E16
- Hours: 50
- Contact person: Ken Abah
- Salary: National minimum wage
Working alongside Carpenter in shuttering duties PERI/Doka/RMD equipment – experience desirable.
Willing to work towards a CSCS Blue card including undertaking an NVQ if they do not have it already.
Willing to participate in a Bootcamp programme which will include a range of training and tickets All H&S aspects are covered with method statements, toolbox talks and the importance of correct PPE all being taught and reinforced throughout the course. The course will cover the following modules:
- Peri System decking falsework – safe erecting and dismantling as per the method statement.
- Peri System column & Wall formwork – safe erecting and dismantling as per the method statement.
- Slip form International Rig assembly and dismantling as per their guidance manual.
- Basic understanding of reinforcement and tying steel
- Basic understanding of Post Tension Reinforcement
- MEWP Training to Certification
- Hot Works Training with ticket
- Abrasive wheel training with ticket
- Confined Spaces Training with ticket
- Harness Awareness training with ticket
- Manual Handling training with ticket.
You must have a CSCS card.Apply for this vacancy
Share this Vacancy