Full-time positions available now! Immediate Start.
Roles and responsibilities will include directing and diverting site traffic using correct hand signals and procedures, holding site traffic in given positions, coordinating site traffic movements with security and gate personnel, allowing site personnel to safely traverse site crossings, communicating via radio to issue instructions to security, gate personnel and drivers.
Managing and supervising materials and plant deliveries, recording vehicles visiting the site, ensuring wheels are washed and vehicles follow site rules and designated routes.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Must hold valid construction site operatives – CSCS card
- Must hold or willing to work towards CPCS – Traffic Marshall ticket.
- Must be flexible to work day and night shifts and weekends when required
- Qualifications, skills experience required: CSCS Card and Traffic Marshal ticket desirable
Cvs and cover letter to be sent to Rachel Hal who will carry out first stage interviews. Anyone successful will then have 2nd stage interview with Munnellys.
- Job Ref: KATRU
- Contract type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Hours: Full-time
- Closing Date: August 21st, 2017
- Salary: £8 ph*
Share this Vacancy