This qualification is level 1 Certificate that introduces you to core IT user skills and designed for people who are looking to gain a basic understanding and capabilities in the use of IT applications and provides the skills and knowledge needed to progress to the next level of learning in IT user skills or any subject where basic IT skills are required, such as administration.
This qualification will be right for you if:
- You want to develop a basic understanding of IT software applications;
- You are thinking about further learning in IT or a subject where basic IT skills are required;
- You are employed and want to prove to your employer that you can use these IT software applications efficiently;
- You are employed and want to develop your existing skills for career progression;
- You are unemployed and would like to develop your IT user skills to help improve your prospects of getting a job;
- You are looking for formal recognition of your IT skills and knowledge;
- You want to tailor a qualification to suit your specific development needs and/or the needs of your employer;
- Improving Productivity Using IT
- IT User Fundamentals
- Using the Internet
- Email Software
- IT Security for users
- Presentation software (MS PowerPoint)
- Spreadsheet Software (Ms-Excel)
- Database Software (MS- Access)
- Word Processing Software (MS-Word)
By completing this qualification, you will develop the skills and knowledge needed to progress to further vocational learning at level 2, You will also demonstrate that you can competently carry out job roles in business administration such as Data Entry; Customer Services; or a Junior Office Assistant.
Apply for this Programme.
We have many funders to help you
*Eligibility rule apply. If interested WHY NOT contact us