Maths Entry Levels 1-3
Functional Skills Maths Entry qualifications are available across the three Entry levels (Entry 1 to Entry 3), and are completed in our various community settings.
These qualifications are intended for anyone wishing to enable and develop their numeracy and practical mathematical skills in both their personal and professional lives. The qualification equips learners with the fundamental applied skills needed to succeed in all aspects of life, work and other learning.
- Aged 19+
- Legal right to live and work in the UK*
- You must have completed Initial Assessment and IAG with us
- Assessment Interview
- Maths skills to support you reaching your future goals
- Round and estimate whole numbers and decimals.
- Workout fractions of numbers. E.g. how to find the discount amount on your journey.
- Use money and time correctly in a job situation (E.g. Wages depending on the hours worked per week.
- Convert and identify units of measures. E.g. Measure the space of a room.
- Design charts and tables based on the collected data. E.g. creating a menu for a restaurant.
- Methods of money management and where to get advice on money issues if necessary
Each assessment component within the Functional Skills Maths qualifications is available at all three levels: Entry 1, Entry 2, and Entry 3.
The qualifications assess candidates’ ability to represent, analyse and interpret problems that involve the use of mathematics. Achieving these qualifications should increase candidates’ confidence and motivation, and the skills they gain will be valuable in the workplace or in any further learning. Being able to use numbers confidently, particularly the ability to apply these skills to a variety of situations, is crucial no matter where or how learners plan to progress after achieving these qualifications.
On successful completion of the qualification, you could have the opportunity to progress on to the next level or job or apprenticeship (dependent on prior qualifications)
Apply for this Programme
We have many funders to help you
*Eligibility rule apply if interested WHY NOT contact us