English Entry Level 1-3
Functional Skills qualifications are available across the three Entry levels (Entry 1 to Entry 3) and are completed in our various community settings.
These qualifications are intended for anyone wishing to enable and develop their English skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening in both their personal and professional lives. The qualification equips learners with the fundamental applied skills needed to succeed in all aspects of life, work and learning.
- Aged 19+
- Legal right to live and work in the UK*
- You must have completed Initial Assessment and IAG with us
- Assessment Interview
- English language to support you in reaching your future goals
- Communicating with your child and school
- Managing your well-being
- Telling your story
- Planning events
- English to help manage your money and bills better
- Methods of money management and where to get advice on money matters if necessary
- Techniques in writing covering letters and Job Application
- Making application for Volunteer work placement
- Write for different purposes e.g. Making complaints as a customer and your consumer rights
- Be able to provide their own opinions and ask questions in discussions with the ability to work in a team
- Be able to make a presentation in readiness for a Job Interview and developing confidence
- You will also have the opportunity to participate in volunteering experience
- Working with Others
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organisation
Each assessment component within the Functional Skills English qualifications is available at all three levels: Entry 1, Entry 2, and Entry 3. All three components: Reading, Writing and Speaking, Listening and Communication (SLC) must be achieved.
All three must be achieved, though this can be at different levels (with the full qualification awarded at the lowest level).
Achieving these qualifications should increase candidates’ confidence and motivation, and the skills they gain will be valuable in the workplace or in any further learning.
On successful completion of the qualification, you could have the opportunity to progress on to the next level or job or apprenticeship (dependent on prior qualifications)
Apply for this Programme
We have many funders to help you
*Eligibility rule apply, if interested WHY NOT contact us