Diploma – Level 2
This qualification will prepare you for junior and entry level accounting roles. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration – covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping and basic costing principles, alongside complementary business communications and personal skills.
You will learn finance, accountancy, business and communications skills.
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Business Communications and Personal Skills
- Developing Lifelong Learning Skills
- Introduction to Business and Company Law
- Introduction to Payroll