Certificate – Level 2
This qualification will prepare you for junior and entry level accounting roles. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration – covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping to basic costing principles and using accounting software.
You will learn finance, accountancy, business and communications skills.
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
The Foundation Certificate in Accounting can lead to employment as:
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts assistant
- Accounts payable clerk
- Purchase/sales ledger clerk
- Trainee accounting technician
- Trainee finance assistant
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Officer
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Tax Assistant/Trainee
- Trainee Accounts Technician
On successful completion of the qualification, you could have the opportunity to progress on to the Computerised Accounting Level 3 certificate or diploma qualification or apprenticeship (dependent on prior qualifications)
How will I be assessed?
- Practical computer based assessments (CBAs) designed to reflect real-life tasks which are flexible
- Depending on the assessment, you may get your provisional results straight away.
- Synoptic Assessments – These will test your understanding of connections between the different topics covered across the qualification. Synoptic assessments are sat towards the end of a qualification and are taken at a specific time of the month.
|Elements of Costing||16%|
|Using Accounting Software||16%|
Apply for this Programme. We have many funders to help you
*Eligibility rule apply if interested WHY NOT contact us