Level 2 Award in Accounting Skills to Run Your Business (QCF)
This course provides short, sharp finance and accounting skills and knowledge. This practical approach will help students who want to set up their future businesses successfully.
Who should study the Award in Accounting Skills to Run Your Business?
This qualification is ideal for all types of vocational students who may not have an accounting or finance background.
The purpose of this qualification is that it fully prepares and enables students to:
- Acquire skills to get into the workplace, by developing new skills in accounting.
- Be employed in small business enterprises and offer potential employers a valuable additional set of set of knowledge and skills that will be of long-term value to the business.
- Have the right skillset to successfully start up and maintain their own business.
- Go on to further learning or specialist training in accounting, for career development in their chosen field.
The qualification provides practical information on the essentials of how to manage business finance more effectively. It provides students with skills and knowledge relevant to their current and future needs, and can potentially support their progress in further learning.
It is a four unit qualification, covering:
- Budgeting for the small business – planning and control
- Managing cash flow, keeping your business healthy
- Understanding financial documents
- Sole traders and partnerships – notification and essential principles
How will I be assessed?
- Practical computer based assessments (CBAs) designed to reflect real-life tasks which are flexible
- Depending on the assessment, you may get your provisional results straight away
- Synoptic Assessment
Each Assessment counts towards the overall grade of the level.
|Elements of Costing||16%|
|Using Accounting Software||16%|
Apply for this Programme. We have many funders to help you.
*Eligibility rule apply, if interested WHY NOT contact us