English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) is for candidates whose first language is not English and they assess the four skills of Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading. The topics and tasks covered are relevant to learners and are related to everyday work, study, community and social situations.
The qualifications on offer are from Entry Level 1 to Entry Level 3 with an introduction to various aspects of everyday life in the UK.
- Aged 19 and above
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Completion of Initial Assessment and Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG)
English Language Skills for Life and Work that improves your:
- Speaking and Listening
- communication at school, job interviews
- make friends and be part of UK community
- reading letters, newspaper and applying for work
- planning an event, CV and letter writing
- applying for work
Soft Skills and Progression
- Working with others, communication, organisation and planning, punctuality, employability, health and well-being
- Learners can also use it as a springboard into almost any other qualification or career path
How long does it take?
Up to 12 weeks, but we’ll agree on a pace to suit you.
How much will it cost?
Due to Government funding, your courses and qualification may be subsidised or free depending on your circumstances.
For Additional information about this course, Get in contact with Us!!!