Professional Diploma – Level 4
Get the skills you need to become a financial team leader or set up your own practice with our Professional Diploma in Accounting. You’ll cover statements for limited companies and complex management accounting tasks and you can really hone your skills with optional specialist units including business tax, external auditing and credit control.
Once you’ve passed, you’ll automatically become an AAT affiliate member, and if you have relevant work experience you can qualify for AAT full professional membership.
In this qualification, you will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing and credit management and cash and treasury management.
Achieve professional AAT Accountant status
If you successfully complete this qualification and fulfil our work experience requirements, you can apply for
AAT full membership and achieve professional MAAT status.
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Control
After completing the Professional Diploma in Accounting, you can:
- Start earning straight away
- Go on to chartered accountancy
- Set up your own practice
The roles you are qualified to perform after completing this qualification include:
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Indirect Tax Manager
- Payments and Billing Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Senior Finance Officer
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Tax Supervisor
- VAT Accountant
How will I be assessed?
- Practical computer based assessments (CBAs) designed to reflect real-life tasks which are flexible
- Depending on the assessment, you may get your provisional results straight away.
- Synoptic Assessments – These will test your understanding of connections between the different topics covered across the qualification. Synoptic assessments are sat towards the end of a qualification and are taken at specific time of the month
Each Assessment counts towards the overall grade of the level.
|Financial Statements of Limited Companies||15%|
|Management Accounting: Budgeting||15%|
|Management Accounting: Decision and Control||15%|
|Optional Unit 1||10%|
|Optional Unit 2||10%|
Apply for this Programme. We have many funders to help you. *Eligibility rule apply if interested WHY NOT contact us